The latest release of Vault12, 1.2.5 iOS / 1.4.51 Android, introduces new privacy strengthening features.
November 15 2021
The Vault12 team has been hard work adding new privacy-enhancing features as well as some fixes to the main product - you can check the history of releases here.
- Address Explorer. When adding a backup code (seed phrase) to your Vault, you can now choose to store and view public addresses even while the asset is locked - for more details see 'Creating a Watch-only Wallet with xPub and Address Explorer'.
- Improved interface for importing seed phrases
- Fixed an issue when replacing a Guardian having an empty Vault could lead to the app hanging;
- Fixed an issue when restoring a Vault to several devices could cause app instability;
- Fixed an issue when Inheritance setup could be processed very slowly under certain circumstances;
- Fixed alignment of SecureScan camera interface;
- Localization fixes in German and Russian languages;
From Your Site Articles